The ergonomically designed back of the Profile task chair fits naturally into the curve of your spine and is the foundation stone upon which the Profile chair was created, while two heights of operator chair back ensure the versatility that is required for the seating demands from call centres to executive offices.
The elegant back has been combined with a contoured posture seat cushion to provide a strong aesthetic and this is then fused with a robust synchronised seat and back mechanism and three base finishes to provide a seating solution for a wide range of environments – not just offices and conference areas, but collaborative and community spaces too. Utilising a robust synchronised mechanism this chair is considered suitable for use in ‘severe’ contract use, or 24 hour use.
- Synchronised seat and back rake adjustment
- Seat height and depth adjustment
- Black 5 star base as standard
- High back or medium back
- Profile P24_10 model is a medium back
- Profile P24_11 model is a high back
Can be customised with optional features;
- Fix and height adjustable armrests
- Seat slide mechanism for seat depth adjustment
- Manual inflatable lumbar pump for permanent back contact
- Silver or polished metal 5 star base